The Kiwanis Club of Mansfield is a Service Organization.
Kiwanians are difference makers. We are not watchers. We want to be in the game by getting involved. So to help you answer the question, here are five qualities of a difference maker, a Kiwanian.
1) Difference Makers have a different outlook. We feel like our efforts will help children who may not be able to help themselves by giving them an opportunity to change and be successful.
2) Difference makers have a different passion. We will succeed in whatever we decide to do because we care deeply for kids and our community.
3) Difference makers have a different message. We are not members of a networking group. We don’t just throw money at a situation. We work hard to help others and we need to tell the community about it.
4) Difference makers have a different value. We know our goals and are focused on our agenda. Helping the children of the Mansfield ISD and our community. It is the value we strive for.
5) And finally, Difference Makers have a different impact. That impact is to provide resources for kids and change their lives. By doing so, we can instill a sense of service so they can help the next generation of children in our community.
If you are interested in joining our Club to participate in a Service Project please contact the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Service Projects and Programs focused on Children:
Service Projects and Programs focused on the Community: